Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Wednesday 8-19-26 Ready For Fall Trip

 

Minnie ready to go on the fall trip


It was a hot day. The morning temperature was 77 degrees and the high was 103 degrees. It's hot.  

We spent the day finishing the preparation for the trip. We got an early start about 8:00 am when I got up. Larry surprised me, he bought breakfast. He took the motorcycle for a ride to fill it up with gas. On the way home he stopped at the donut shop and bought breakfast.

After breakfast we went outside and started on the finishing up preparing the Minnie for the trip. First we put the motorcycle carrier on the back of the Minnie. Then Larry wiped it down to get rid of the dirt. Next we loaded the motorcycle on the carrier and strapped it down. Then we put the cover on the motorcycle and strapped down the cover. Larry put the extra gas container on the carrier. Finally we checked to make sure the lights worked. They worked perfectly. Now the Minnie is ready.

After the motorcycle was ready we went to town to pick up a few things at Walmart and to stop our mail at the UPS Store.

When we got home we started finishing up inside of the Minnie. Larry kept me company while I finished loading the food in the refrigerator and the dry goods in the cabinet. Then I swept the Minnie out. After lunch I took the bedding out of the bags and made the bed. Now the inside is ready to go.

At dinnertime I barbecued some skewers for dinner. While the skewers were cooking I browned some pork sausage for a bake to take with us. 

After dinner Larry cleaned the drains in the master bath and the kitchen. When he finished I made the bake. I cleaned the bathrooms, dusted, vacuumed the house and mopped the kitchen floor. We watched YouTube videos in the evening because I was busy cleaning house and making the bake. When Larry went to bed I watched Aladdin from our movies collection.

I didn't play the Daily Challenges of Solitaire or Mahjong. I played the event, which was Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. I only did 28 of the games because I ran out of time. I played the games for 3 hours, 23 minutes and 43 seconds, which put me in 13th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.

I played seven games of pinball in between doing my chores to relax a little bit. I played three games on the mini cabinet, which were Cactus Canyon, Cirqus Voltaire and Fun House. I played four games on the big cabinet, which were Big Buck Hunter Pro, Dracula, Nightmare Before Christmas and Star Fox. I didn't get on the board but I had a great time playing pinball.


Cactus Canyon (Mini)



Cirqus Voltaire (Mini)



Fun House (Mini)



Big Buck Hunter Pro (Big)



Dracula (Big)



Nightmare Before Christmas (Big)



Star Fox (Big)




    





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth