Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Tuesday 8-18-26 More Preparation For Trip & Beautiful Day

 


Hot Beautiful Day


We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine. The morning temperature was 74 degrees and the high temperature officially was 103 degrees at 3:00 pm. 

We started the day off by taking the Minnie to Ace Hardware Store to get propane. While there we picked up some hose and a couple of hose menders. The hose is used for the water tank vent, when you fill the Minnie with water the water will kickback through the hole you use to fill it. The reason it does this is because there is a very small hole for vent not allowing the air to escape fast enough. Larry wanted to route the hose differently. On the way home we stopped and filled the Minnie with gas.

When we got home Larry backed the Minnie to the side of the house to dump it's tanks and fill the water tank with water. While he was dumping the tanks he noticed the hose was leaking near the end where it goes into the ground. Later he took it apart, cut off part of the hose and put it back together. After the tanks were finished he moved the Minnie back to the front of the house. and plugged it in.

Next we went back to town with the car to do few errands. First stop was the post office to stop our mail. While Larry was doing this I went across the street and took a couple of pictures. One was Italian Pastarico Inspired, which is a small restaurant. It had a beautiful entrance. The other pictures was the public library, they recently remodeled and painted a cute mural on the side of the building. Next was at HEB to do more grocery shopping. We had a home delivery from Walmart yesterday for the majority of the groceries and other items we needed for our trip. There were a couple of items that Walmart was out of stock. While picking up the items we bought some seasoned pork and other items we like from HEB. Final stop was to get cash to take with us on our trip.




Italian Pastarico Inspired







Belton Public Library mural




By the time we got home it was time of lunch. After lunch we went outside to start loading the Minnie with stuff we're taking on our trip. Larry helped me load the items into the Minnie. Then I loaded the food items in the kitchen cabinet. I put the motorcycle helmets in the shower. Then I loaded sodas under the dinette seat. After putting everything in the cabinet I filled the freezer with food and put some items in the refrigerator. Larry put some electronic items in the Minnie. After loading the food in the Minnie I loaded the clothing we were taking with us. Tomorrow we'll do the finishing touches.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Games Tango Mini of six games (3 Spider and 3 Tri Peaks). It took me 15 minutes and 42 seconds to complete, which put me in 16th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.

I played seven games of pinball. I played three on the mini cabinet, which were Michael, No Fear and The Godfather. I played four games on the big cabinet, which were Beetlejuice, Big Bang Bar, Blizzard of Ozz and Dracula. I had fun playing pinball.




Michael (Mini)





No Fear (Mini)





The Godfather (Mini)





Beetlejuice (Big)





Big Bang Bar (Big)





Blizzard of Ozz (Big)





Dracula (Big)





We watched YouTube videos.

In the evening we watched the next super hero movie in our collection, which was Avengers: Endgame. When Larry went to bed I watched Top Gun: Maverick from our movies collection. I ended up doing 8,000 steps.

  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth