Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Wednesday 3-3 Oral Surgeon


Gorgeous Day

We had another gorgeous day with sunshine and temperature in the low 60s.

We started the day doing our everyday activities. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 54 minutes and 13 seconds, which put me in 17th place in my group.

For months Larry has been having problems with a tooth. He has been back and forth with the oral surgeon and the dentist more than once, neither of them are completely sure what the problem is. The dentist remade one of the crowns on an implant and that did not help. Larry had her remove the crown and leave it off, without it the pain is gone, he believes the problem is coming from the tooth above. That tooth is all the way in the back and has not been in very good shape for years, after consulting with the dentist he was back at the oral surgeon this morning and they decided to remove the tooth. They got him in in the afternoon. I waited in the car while he went inside and they took out the tooth. We sure hope this solves the problem. 

On the way home we stopped by the post office and mailed a birthday card he made to one of his friends who owns a small plane.

 


Mike's birthday card

By the time we got home it was after 6:00. We spent the evening relaxing in front of the television. We watched YouTube videos and a documentary on PBS Out North. It was about the history of the MNLGBTQ movement in Minnesota. It was very well done. Then I watched a three episodes series on Acorn called Alibi. It was a thriller about a husband accidentally killing his wife's lover. It started Michael Kitchen and Sophie Okonedo. It was an ok series. Then I started watching The Circuit first season. It's about a lawyer who defends people from the remote region of the Australian outback. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group.

 


Relaxing in front of the television


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth