Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, March 15, 2021

Sunday 3-14 Just Having Fun

 

Just having fun

The day started out with a little rain. The sun came out in the afternoon. The temperature got up to 75 degrees. 

Larry got an e-mail from Michael's and it said that their 65lbs cardstock paper was on sale four packs for$9.99. So off to Michael's we went. On the way there we stopped at Dollar Tree. Larry went inside to see if they had a glue that some of the crafters use on paper projects. They didn't but he picked up some bleach for the septic system. Then we went to Michael's where we bought some paper for Larry's paper projects.

When we got home I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 50 minutes and 43 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. Then I did some Star Club Spider games. I did a couple of Sudoku games. 

Larry worked on a paper crafting project. 

The neighbor's house continued being built.


The neighbor's home at the end of the day

We attended two virtual square dances. The first was Doren McBroom's Bi-monthly DBD at 1:30 for an hour and a half. This week Doren invited Loren Smith to come and help him call. They each called four tips. We had 21 participants. We had a great time dancing to Doren and Loren and friends.

Second was Loren Smith's A2/C1 at 7:30 for an hour and a half. This week Loren invited Ett McAtee to come and help him call the dance. The A2 session had 31 participants and the C1 session had 26. They each called two A2 tips and one C1 tip. Loren's second A2 tip was a workshop on Motivate. We had an outstanding evening of dancing to Loren and Ett.

In between the dances we watched YouTube videos and an episode of GizWiz. After the last dance I continued watching the second season of Conception. I ended up doing 22,000 steps. I missed my daily step goal by 3,000 steps. I came in second place in my group with 184,300 steps for the week. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth