Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Saturday 3-6 Saturday Night Fever Dance

 

Have a great day


We had a super day with the temperature 65 degrees. We had a breeze, which kept it cool. It was gorgeous with a lot of sunshine.



Gorgeous Day

I spent most of the day playing Solitaire games. I started out by doing the Daily Challenges and the Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 14 minutes and 13 seconds to complete, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I moved on to the Star challenges Solitaire World Tour, I did Free Cell and Tri Peaks. 

While I played games Larry worked on a paper project on the Cameo. 

After lunch I got the Minnie ready to go on our camping trip to Lake Somerville. I made the bed yesterday. Today I loaded up the most of the food, in the morning I'll finish loading the food. Then I did laundry, cleaned the house and mopped the floors. I cooked some coconut shrimp for dinner.

 

Doing housework

In the evening we attended Don Moger's Saturday Night Fever dance at 6:00 for an hour and a half. The format was four tips of A2 and two tips of C1. This evening Don invited Ett McAtee to come and call with him. They did a tip of A2 and C1 by themselves and the other two A2 tips they called together. During the A2 session we had 75 participants and the C1 session had 60 participants. We had a fun night of dancing to Ett and Don and with friends.

After the dance we watched two documentaries.The first was The Internet of Everything, which was about how technology is changing our lives. The second one was Heads Up: Will We Stop Making Cents. It was about the cost of the penny and the debate on should we keep making it. It was very interesting. I finished watching The Circuit. It was about a lawyer Drew Ellis, who returns to where his father was born to meet his ancestors and work on the British circuit. He works as a lawyer for the people in the rural areas of Western Australia. I ended up doing 25,000 steps, which put me in third place in my group with 157,609 steps.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth