Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Saturday 3-20 Busy Day

 

 

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sunshine. It started out chilly but by afternoon it warmed up to the mid 60s.

In the morning I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondike and 5 Free Cell). It took me 1 hour, 44 minutes and 8 seconds. Today was called Two Game Tango challenge, where every Klondike games and Free Cell games solved your points are double. I also did some Free Cell and Klondike games in the Star Club games. 

Larry did some work on his a flowered egg gift box paper project.   

We are going to Lake Georgetown for a few days. We have to be back home by Wednesday because I'm scheduled for my first shot of the COVID-19 vaccine. After that If the weather cooperates we're going to go to Arkansas for a couple of weeks. We spent the afternoon getting the Minnie ready for the camping trips. The water tank drain valve has developed a small drip, it is not an easy repair and Larry does not have the correct part so he made a temporary repair. The Minnie was filthy so Larry gave it a quick washing to get most of the dirt off. He also took the motorcycle out for a quick ride. While he was doing these things I continued loading all of the supplies we will need. Along with this I did laundry.

 

Getting the Minnie ready

After finishing these projects we went to the storage center to get the motorcycle carrier, we will take the motorcycle with us to Arkansas. Once at home Larry blew out the garage and then we put the carrier by the boat.

In evening we attended Don Moger's Weekly Saturday Night Fever dance at 6:00 for an hour and a half. This week Dayle Hodge joined him to call the dance. The dance was 4 tips of A2, 2 tips of C1 and a tip of C2. During the A2 session we had 64 participants and C1 had 52. I danced most of the dance by myself except for the last tip, where Larry joined me.

Larry wanted to finish his flowered egg gift box so while I danced he worked on that. The top can be lifted off so it could be used as a gift box. It is beautiful. Other than the little gold adornments it is made entirely from paper cardstock.

Egg-Quisite Gift Box

 

 

After the dance we watched a couple of episodes of Downton Abbey. Then I continued watching Star Trek: Voyager. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth