Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Tuesday 3-2 Dancing and Sunshine

 

Beautiful sunny day

We had a beautiful sunny day with a little breeze. The temperature got into the low 60s.

We started the day out by going to Hobby Lobby to get supplies so Larry can complete his paper project. 

I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Klondikes and 5 Tri Peaks). It took me 35 minutes and 12 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group of 50 participants.

We attended three virtual square dances. The first one was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus at 11:00 for an hour and fifteen minutes, which was five tips. We had 42 participants. The fifth tip was a four couple tip. Dayle did an outstanding job of cueing throughout the dance. We had a few new dancers to virtual dancing so this helped them a lot and me. We had a great time.

The second one was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly A1/A2 at 1:30 for two hours with a fifteen minutes break. During the A1 session had 43 participants and the A2 session had 45 participants. I danced the A1 session by myself and Larry joined me for the A2 session. Di and Terry did an awesome job of calling. They are always a pleasure to dance with because they dance and wiggle with the dancers. Everyone laughs and celebrates throughout the sessions. We had a super afternoon of dancing with friends.

The third one was Don Moger's Weekly A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. We had 53 participants. Don called six tips. The third tip was a workshop where Don went over Check Mate the Column. We had a super night dancing to Don and with friends.  

 


  

Get a partner and dance

After Don's dance we watched a documentary on Amazon: Best of British BSA. It was about the history of the British motorcycle BSA. It was good. Then I watched a movie on Peacock: The Town. It was a crime movie about a longtime thief and a F.B.I agent, who wants to bring him and his crew down. The movie starred Ben Affleck, Jeremy Renner, Jon Hamm and Titus Welliver. The language was bad but overall it was good. Then I started watching Murder She Wrote. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me fifth place in my group.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth