Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Wednesday 3-24 Exciting Day

 

I'm excited

It was overcast all day and it sprinkled a bit in the late afternoon. The weather forecast indicated that we're going to have a front come through during the night.

Larry started the day out by going to Walmart and Dollar Tree to pick up a few items for our camping trip. I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Easy Street Mini of 5 games. It took me 5 minutes and 58 seconds, which put me in 4th place in my group. Then I did the 25th Anniversary Tournament in the Star Club Challenge.

After it warmed up a little we finished getting the Minnie ready for our Arkansas trip. I finished loaded the Minnie. We put the motorcycle carrier on the back of the Minnie and loaded the motorcycle. It has been over a year since we have done this so it took a bit. Once Larry loaded the motorcycle on the carrier I held it while he strapped it down. When the motorcycle was secured he doubled checked it and covered it. Now the Minnie and motorcycle are ready to go. I just have to load a few items tomorrow.

 

The Minnie is ready to go

The motorcycle on the back of the Minnie

At 2:30 Larry took me over to Baylor Scott and White to get my first COVID-19 vaccination. Now I just have to wait 28 days to get my second shot. This is very exciting. On the way home we swung by Hobby Lobby find something to finish up a paper project Larry had done. He saw a couple of items that he could use but he didn't find what he was really looking for.

In the evening we finished watching the third season of Downton Abbey. I finished watching the second season of Star Trek: Voyager. I ended up doing 28,500 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth