Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Wednesday 3-10 We're Home

 


We're home after three fantastic days at Lake Somerville State Park. We started the day out by getting the Minnie ready to leave. We put everything away and made sure the cabinets and drawers were closed. Larry filled the water tank so he won't have to do it at home. We were ready to go about 8:30. On the way out we stopped at the dump station to empty the tanks, we really didn't have to but Larry likes to make sure they're ready for the next trip. While Larry dumped the tanks I put our trash in the dumpster. We only had 88 miles to go, it took us a couple of hours to get home.

 

Larry dumping the tanks
 

Our gas grill for camping is old and during our trip a hole appeared in the burner cover. Larry ordered the exact same grill from Target and on the way home we swung by to pick it up. 

Once at home we unloaded the Minnie. Larry setup the computer in the house. Then we had lunch. Afterwards Larry assembled the new grill. I played the Daily Challenges and the Event: Two Game Tango Mini of 10 games (5 Spider and 5 Pyramid). It took me 1 hour, 31 minutes and 49 seconds to complete, which put me in 20th place in my group. Then I read.

In the evening we attended Doren McBroom's Weekly A2/C1 Dance at 6:15 for an hour and a half. This week he invited Di Green to come and help him call. Of course she brought Terri with her, they dance the whole dance with their backs to us which if we get lost is very helpful. Doren and Di called four tips for each sessions. During the A2 session we had 30 participants and the C1 session had 25. We had a super evening of dancing to Doren and Di and with friends.

After the dance we started to watch Downton Abbey on Amazon. Then I watched Miss Fisher and the Crypt of Tears. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in fourth place in my group with 80,202 steps. LIFE IS GOOD!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth