Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Tuesday 3-23 We're Home

 


We are home after spending two nights at Cedar Break Park on Lake Georgetown. We decided to come home a day early because we needed to do a few things before going on an extended camping trip to Arkansas. I have an appointment to get my first shot of the COVID-19 vaccine tomorrow. 

It got up to 78 degrees and blue skies. What a gorgeous day!!!

 

Awesome sunny day

We got home about lunch time. I unloaded a few items from the Minnie that we're going to use over the next couple of days. After lunch I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 26 minutes and 43 seconds to finish, this put me in 13th place in my group. Then I did a few Star Club Challenges from the Windows 10 1st Year Anniversary. 

Larry kept busy doing projects. He put a cable back on the battery, lubed the door lock and glued the latch mechanism. He took the old flowers from the frontyard apart and kept pieces he wanted for his paper projects.Tomorrow we'll put on the motorcycle carrier and load the motorcycle. 


The Minnie

In the evening we relaxed in front of the television, we watched a couple of episodes of Downton Abbey. Then I continued watching Star Trek: Voyager. I ended up doing 27,500 steps.

 

Relaxing in front of the television


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth