Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Monday 3-1 First Day in March

 

Happy March

We had a chilly 50 degree day with the wind out of the north. 

Larry started the day out by working on a paper project. He watched the video for the project. Then he cut out the pieces and started assembling it. He was almost done with the project when he changed his mind on how to finish it up. So we went to town to pick up a couple items at Walmart to finish his project. While at Walmart we picked up a few items we were low on. We also picked up our mail.

 

Doing errands

I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 44 minutes and 21 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. I also worked out on my Wii Fit, it had been 61 days since I did this. I worked out for a half hour.

 


Working out

We attended one virtual square dance, which was Daryl Murphy's Weekly A2/C1 at 5:45 for two hours with a fifteen minute break in between each session. During the A2 session we had 14 participants and the C1 session had 10. Each session Daryl called four tips and the fourth tip were full square material. We had a super evening of dancing to Daryl.
 
 

After the dance we watched a documentary on Amazon called A River's Last Chance. It was about the history of the Eel River in California. It was a great documentary on how the river and its ecosystem changed with the times and survival. Then I watched a couple of movies on Peacock TV: The Blues Brothers and Notting Hill. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in fifth place in my group.
 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth