Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Wednesday 2-28-24 Dance Day and Having Fun

 

Winter Day

We had a beautiful day. It was more like a winter day. Yesterday the high was 77 degrees and today it was 53 degrees. There was a strong north wind. The birds didn't show today, I think it's because of the wind.

I attended three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus at 10:00 for an hour. They took turns calling five tips to 15 participants. They did a super job of calling and cueing when needed. I had a fun hour dancing with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 at 1:00 for an hour. She called four tips to 20 participants. She had an appointment to be at concerning a tooth so she had to finish right on time. She worked on the concepts interrupt a move and replace a part of a move. She did a great job of calling. I danced very well and had fun dancing with friends.

Third was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 at 6:00 for an hour and a half. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore helped Dave call the dance. The format for the dance was three tips of C1 and three tips of A2. The C1 session had 9 participants and the A2 session had 11 participants. The third tip of C1 and A2 all three callers called together. In between the A2 tips we played a little Trivia. I had a great evening of dancing with friends.

Get a partner and dance

While I danced Larry installed a mini-monitor on the pinball machine, it is used to track the temperature and performance of the processors. The new virtual reality games use a lot more processor power, when you are playing you can hear the fans pick up speed. Larry is interested in knowing how hard the machine is working and how hot the internal temperatures are.

I worked out for a half hour using the Synth Riders and burned 128 calories. I also worked out using the Wii Fit for a half hour.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 49 minutes and 38 seconds, which put me in 16th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends. 

I played the weekly challenge of The Sopranos and Red & Ted's Road Show. I had fun playing games. 

I worked on the diamond painting of Stitch. I'm almost finished with it.

Stitch so far

After the last dance we watched a couple of episodes of Death In Paradise season 13th. Then I started watching the 15th season of A Touch of Frost. I ended ups doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth