Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Friday 2-23-24 Dancing, Diamond Painting, Games & Computer Project

 

Just having fun

We had a gorgeous day with a lot of sunshine. The day started out with the temperature of 50 degrees and got to 74 degrees. 

Larry spent the day working on the backup computer. He continues tweaking the programs to get them working correctly.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Two Game Tango of 20 games (10 Spider and 10 Tri Peaks). It took me 1 hour, 42 minutes and 4 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I continued working on my diamond painting of the Lion King.

I played three games of pinball in virtual reality. They were Black Rose, Attack From Mars and James Bond 60th Anniversary. I didn't get a new high score on Black Rose but I played very well. I had a great day of playing pinball.

60th Anniversary of James Bond


Attack From Mars


Black Rose

I worked out for a half hour on my Wii Fit and a half hour of virtual reality of Synth Riders. I played four games on the Synth Riders and burned 108 calories. 

For dinner we tried another Don Lee Farms Flautas dinners, it was seasoned dark meat chicken and pineapple. Today I baked them in the oven and they came out a lot better.

Seasoned Dark Meat Chicken Flautas


One of the flautas after it was cooked

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 dance at 6:30 for an hour. She called four tips to 10 participants. We just danced and she walked us through sequences we were having problems with. I had a wonderful hour of dancing to Ett and with friends.

I love virtual square dancing 

After the dance we watched a few episodes of Northern Exposure. Then I started watching the 10th season of A Touch of Frost. I watched a couple of episodes. I ended up doing doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth