Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, February 23, 2024

Thursday 2-22-24 Happy Thursday, Just a Relaxing Day

 

Just having fun

Today we had a beautiful day. The sun was shining with the high of 84 degrees. There was a little breeze so it felt cooler. 

I spent the morning working on my diamond painting of the Lion King. I'm almost have it completed.

Lion King

Larry kept busy working on the applications on the backup computer. He also made sure the router and the computer were communicating. Below are pictures from the pinball cabinet project of installing a couple of speakers.

Larry installing speakers


The electronics inside the pinball cabinet

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Hard Road Mini of 5 games. It took me 42 minutes and 41 seconds, which put me in 20th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds. I played Angry Birds and Friends and Angry Birds 2. Angry Birds 2 was down for a couple of days and they finally got it back up. I'm happy about this.

Angry Birds

Larry had a doctor's appointment at 2:00. On the way there we stopped by The UPS Store and picked up our mail. After the appointment we stopped at HEB to do a little grocery shopping. We don't often grocery shop at HEB. When every we do it's always a great experience. The produce section, the meat section and the other sections are always neat and display the products very nice. HEB always has a lot of cashiers and people bagging. The employees are friendly.

Shopping at HEB

When we got home I worked out with the Synth Riders program for 20 minutes.

For dinner we tried something new, Don Lee Chicken , Green Chili and Cheese Flautas. They were good but not quite what I thought or hoped for. They had air fryer instructions and I thought they would be a bit crispy, they were not.

Chicken, Green Chili and Cheese Flautas

After dinner I played the weekly pinball challenge of Black Rose. I didn't get a new high score but I had a super time playing it. We watched some YouTube videos. Afterwards we watched a few episodes of Northern Exposure. Then I watched Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania from our movie selection. I also watched an episode of A Touch of Frost. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth