Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Friday 2-16-24 Working Out, Games, Dancing & Reading

 

Happy Friday

We had a wonderful day. It started out with the temperature of 60 degrees and the high ended up at 71 degrees.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Spider Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 49 minutes and 41 seconds, which put me in 10th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I worked out on the Wii Fit for a half hour and a half hour with Gold's Gym.

After playing games I read. I started a book on my Kindle during my cruise called Beyond That, the Sea by Laura Spence-Ash. It's about a 10 year old girl being shipped from England to the United States family during World War II. How the two families survived the war and their lives beyond the war. The young girls calls both families her own. It's very good.

Reading is fun

As I read and played games Larry continued playing with Virtual Reality on the pinball cabinet.

In the evening I attended Ett McAtee's Weekly A2 for an hour at 6:30. Ett called a lot of Motivate in different position. I had fun dancing with friends.

After the dance we watched a couple of episodes of Northern Exposure. Then I watched Spider-Man: Far From Home. I watched an episode of A Touch of Frost. I ended p doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth