Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 19, 2024

Sunday 2-18-24 Virtual Reality Games, Diamond Painting & More

 

Playing Virtual Reality Games

We had an awesome day of playing with virtual reality. It was a gorgeous day with a lot of sunshine. The low was in the 30's and the high was 53 degrees. The wind went away.

We spent part of the day of playing with virtual reality. The other day Larry bought a virtual reality workout program called Synth Riders. You have to use your hands to do a routine. You use your right hand to hit the pink balls, left hand to hit the blue balls, both to hit the yellow balls and you use any hand to hit the green balls. You workout using music and at the end the game will tell you how accurate your hits are. We played it about an hour and burned 204 calories. It was fun to learn the game and playing it. Larry used part of the game to learn how to use the controllers. Larry has it displaying on the TV but you don't need that, the player can't see the TV, only the observer can. The video in the headset is terrific, you would swear the world and the obstacles that are coming at you are real.

Working out with Synth Riders


Working out continues


Learning how to play


Learning how to use the controller (controller on bottom)

I played pinball on the pinball cabinet using virtual reality and normal mode. I played Indiana Jones and got a new high score for the week of 153,931,060. I started playing the new weekly challenge, which is Black Rose. I also played The Lord of the Rings. I played Black Rose and Attack From Mars in normal mode while the headset was charging. I had a super time playing in both modes. I like virtual reality better.

New high score in Indiana Jones

 

Attack From Mars


Black Rose

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Easy Street of 30 games. It took me 1 hour, 16 minutes and 11 seconds, which put me in 18th place in my group. Then I played Angry Birds.

I worked out on the Wii Fit for 45 minutes. I also continued working on Lion King diamond painting.

Lion King

In the evening we watched a couple of episodes of Northern Exposure. Then I watched Spider Man: No Way Home and an episode of A Touch of Frost. I ended up doing 17,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with a total of 119,702 steps.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth