Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, February 2, 2024

Thursday 2-1-24 Cruise Preparation, New Pinball Game & More

 

Happy February

Today was the first day of February and it was gorgeous. The low was 48 degrees and the high was 71 degrees. In the afternoon the wind came up. 

Once the sun was up and it warmed up outside Larry put the jukebox outside to finish drying. It's looking great. This machine came from the factory painted in kind of a copper tone finish. Larry did not like to color and along with that the paint had lots of chips and scratches, decades of use and storage were hard on it. Larry changed the color to a light blue. He has also recreated all the original graphics. He has yet to decide on the color for the speaker grills. He wants to put everything back together before he decides but right now he is thinking silver.

Original color

 

New color

I started the day out by doing laundry and cleaning the house. I dusted, cleaned the bathrooms, vacuumed the house and mopped the floors.

Doing housework

I played four pinball games. I did the weekly challenge No Fear Dangerous Sports. I got a new high score of 1,658,802,390. Then I played Doctor Who, Elvira Party Monster and Johnny Mnemonic. While playing Doctor Who I entered my initials as #1 high score and Elvira Party Monster I entered my initials as #4 high score. I had a great day of playing pinball.

No Fear


Doctor Who


Elvira Party Monster


Johnny Mnemonic

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 59 minutes and 37 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I worked out on the Wii Fit for a half hour.

Today I packed my carry on bag and backpack for the square dancing cruise I'm going on Saturday for nine days. I packed a day early and tomorrow I'm going to double check to make sure I don't forget anything. For the last couple of weeks Larry has ordered items I needed to take with me. He bought me a couple new bathing suits and a sleeper. The other day he made me a label for the cup I'm taking with me. He made the label on the Cameo.


Cup with name on it


Fanny pack


Badge holder with lanyard and retractable badge reel


Luggage tags


Luggage tag for backpack


Magnetic hooks and cruise luggage tags

In the evening we watched Northern Exposure. I watched Thor: Ragnarok and an episode of A Touch of Frost. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth