Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, February 16, 2024

Thursday 2-15-24 Virtual Reality Pinball, Games & Having Fun

 

Just having fun

We had a great day.

We started the day out by going in town to wash the car because it was filthy. Now it's all clean. We went to Walmart pick up a few things. Larry wanted to get a few small extension cords. While in Walmart we looked for what he wanted, it needed to be very short, they didn't have them. We then stopped by Dollar Tree and we couldn't find any. Last stop was at The Home Depot. We bought the shortest extension cord they had. We also bought a closet pole hanger for the shelf in the garage. On the way home we stopped by Freddy's and shared a double patty melt, fries and a medium drink.

Pole Socket

 

Lunch

We played virtual pinball. I played the pinball weekly challenge, which is Indiana Jones. I used the virtual reality table. This version of Indiana Jones is different than the one we had, we both think it's a lot better so he took the old version off the cabinet. Virtual Reality is so cool because you see the game in 3D like the real pinball game. The ramps in the games are easier to see. I got a high score of 127,114,170. I also played Big Buck Hunter and Cirqus Voltaire in virtual reality. Larry played pinball in virtual reality also.  

Indiana Jones high score

Larry continues doing research on virtual reality. He watched YouTube videos on virtual reality in big screen theater, where you can watch movies like you're sitting in a movie theater. He said it was cool except he needs to work on the sound.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event today was Event: Klondike Mini of 5 games. It took me 15 minutes and 2 seconds, which put me in 30th place in my group. I played Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

I worked out on the Wii Fit for a half hour and a half hour with Just Dance3.

Working out

In the evening we watched a couple of episodes of Northern Exposure. Then I watched Avengers: Endgame. Afterwards I watched an episode of A Touch of Frost. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth