Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 26, 2024

Sunday 2-25-24 Games, New Weekly Challenge, Diamond Painting & Workout

 

Just having fun

We had a beautiful day with the high of in the low 80's. 

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. Then I moved onto the event, which was Event: Hard Road Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 35 minutes and 58 seconds. This put me in 19th place in my group. Then I played some Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds and Friends.

Angry Birds

I worked on my diamond painting of Stitch. Stitch is the dog in the Disney movie called Lilo & Stitch. 
 
I played last week challenge in pinball called Black Rose a few times before the new challenge began. I ended up coming in 50th place out of 85 participants. When the challenge finished Larry changed the number of balls from 3 to 5 on Black Rose. Then I played the new challenge, which is The Sopranos. My high score was 8,449,680, which put me in 15th place out of 15 participants. It's only the first day so I have a long way to go.
 

The Sopranos

I worked out on the Wii Fit for a half hour, Gold's Gym for a half hour and with Synth Riders for 20 minutes.

Working out

In the afternoon we walked through our neighbor's new house. It's almost finished. On the way back we stopped and talked with our other neighbor, Chris.

For dinner we had Western Grillers: Hawaiian Luau, which is a Chicken Breast Stuffed with Bell Peppers, Onion and Pineapple wrapped with bacon. I cooked one of them on the grill and it came out delicious.

In the evening we watched Transformers: Rise of the Beasts on Prime Video. Then we watched an episode of Northern Exposure. When Larry went to bed I watched a couple of episodes of A Touch of Frost. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group for the week. I did the total of 122,193 steps.      


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth