Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Monday 2-26-24 Games, Pinball Games, Projects & More

 

We had a super day of having fun. The day started out with fog but it was gone by 10:00 am. The low was 57 degrees and the high was 84 degrees. There was a little breeze so it felt cooler.

While we were hanging around the house our birds (two birds) came back. We watched them fly in and out of the birdhouse. They were building a new nest. 

 

 

Nest being built


One of the birds building the nest

I started the day by playing the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Experts Only Mini of 5 games. It took me 25 minutes and 22 seconds, which put me in 2nd place in my group. I haven't been in the up 10 places in a long time. Then I played Angry Birds.

Position I came in the event

I worked on my diamond painting of Stitch.

Stitch so far

I worked out on Just Dance 3 for 45 minutes using the Pop songs in the program. Then I worked out with the Synth Riders for 30 minutes and burned 123 calories. 

While I worked out and played games Larry did a few projects. First was working on our music on the jukebox. Second was working on the buttons on the pinball cabinet. He wanted to make it easier for me to adjust the volume and change from virtual pinball to virtual reality pinball with one button. Today he made a bracket for the buttons. Third he treated the gravel areas for weeds.

In the afternoon we went to Walmart to buy a few items we were getting low on. While there we picked up a party tray of cookies to take with us tomorrow for our A2 dance. The tray had four different types of cookies (chocolate chunk, raisin and oatmeal, turtle brownie and white chocolate with macadamia nuts). On the way home we stopped and filled the car up with gas so Larry wouldn't have to do it in morning.

For dinner we had leftover Western Grillers- Hawaiian Luau Chicken Breast.

Before dinner we were relaxing in front of the television when we received an e-mail saying tomorrows dance was cancelled because Dale Smith's son died and they didn't have a caller. So we'll be attending Di Green and Terry McCann's A2 dance. Guess we will have to eat the cookies. 

Marketside cookie tray

I played three pinball games on the arcade machine: Fun House, Cirqus Voltaire and Killer Klowns. I did very well playing pinball on the arcade machine. I became Grand Champion in Cirqus Voltaire. I played the weekly challenge of The Sopranos on the pinball machine and got a new high score of 62,999,960. This score moved me from 24th place to 11th place.

Fun House


Killer Klowns


Cirqus Voltaire


The Sopranos new high score

After dinner we watched a movie on Amazon called The Ghost Writer. It was about a writer, who was hired to complete the memoirs of a former Prime Minister. It starred Ewan McGregor, Pierce Brosnan and Olivia Williams. It was a good movie until the end. Then I watched a couple of episodes of A Touch of Frost. I ended up doing 18,000 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth