Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Wednesday 2-21-24 Dance Day, Projects & More

 

Busy Day

We had another beautiful day with the low of 60 degrees and the high of 76 degrees. We kept busy doing this and that. 

I attended three virtual square dances. First was Di Green and Terry McCann's Weekly Plus for an hour at 10:00 am. They called five tips to 12 participants. Di worked on Spin Chain the Gear and Spin Chain Thru. The dance flowed very well. I had a great time dancing with friends.

Second was Ett McAtee's Weekly C1 for an hour at 1:00 pm. Ett called four tips to 20 participants. She concentrated on Box Recycle, Cross Your Neighbor and what ever anyone asked to work on. I had a fun hour dancing to Ett and with friends.

Third was Dave Eno's Weekly C1/A2 for an hour and a half at 6:00 pm. Karin Rabe and Greg Moore missed the first tip because they had to take a phone call. The format was three tips of C1 to 10 participants and three tips of A2 to 10 participants. Dave called the first tip of each level of dancing, Karin and Greg took turns calling the second tip of each level of dancing and third tip of each level of dancing all three callers took turns of calling. In between the A2 tips we did a little Trivia. I had a super evening of dancing with friends.

Get a partner and dance

While I was dancing Larry kept busy doing a few projects. First up was the pinball cabinet. He installed a couple of additional speakers in the back of the cabinet. They work excellently. They work so well Larry is going to install a couple more in the front. Now when you play pinball on the cabinet the sounds in the back are more distinguished. He worked on a couple of projects on the Jukeboxes. He tweaked the old jukebox to make sure everything worked correctly. He made new stickers for the buttons on both the old jukebox and pinball machine. 

He in now working on a total re-installation of Windows 11 and all the applications on our backup computer.

I played a couple of pinball games in virtual reality mode. They were the Black Rose and James Bond Dr. No. I got a new high score when playing Black Rose, which was 57,061,360. This moved me into 34th place out of 55 participants. I also got #1 high score on James Bond Dr. No. 

Black Rose

I worked out using the Wii Fit for a half hour and a half hour using Synth Riders. While I was using Synth Riders I danced to four songs and burned 110 calories. I'm having a lot of fun working out with Synth Riders.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 27 minutes and 12 seconds, which put me in 14th place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds and Friends.

I worked on the diamond painter of Lion King.

Lion King so far

After Dave's dance we watched Dr. Strange in Multiverse of Madness. Then I watched Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. Then I watched an episode of A Touch of Frost. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth