Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 18, 2024

Saturday 2-17-24 Reading, Games, Diamond Painting & Pinball

 

Cold Windy Day

We had a cold day with the wind out of the north. The low was 38 degrees and the high was 51. 

I started the day by finish reading Beyond That, the Sea by Laura Spence-Ash. It was a great book with twist and turns. 

Get a book and relax

I played this week challenge, Indiana Jones and got a new high score of 136,856,040. Then I played more pinball games Iron-Man and Johnny Mnemonic. I played the games in Virtual Reality. The tables that can be in virtual reality look better because they look more in 3D. I'm having fun playing games in virtual reality.

New high score


Iron Man


Johnny Mnemonic

When doing the weekly challenges I have to post the high score on the challenge board so I have to take a picture of it. When I play the game not in virtual reality I just take a picture of it. with the phone and then download it into my pictures. Now that I'm playing the game in virtual reality I have to take a picture through the headset. I'm having a little trouble learning because I hold the buttons on the headset down too long so it makes a video instead of a picture. Larry has to delete the videos and pictures from the headset that are wrong. But I was successful once. 

Larry thinks my new challenge for next week will be Black Rose. He spent part of the day getting it working. It should not have been very difficult, however getting it to work on both the normal table and the virtual reality table and not share the scoring proved challenging. It took him a few hours to figure it out.

I did the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 16 minutes and 6 seconds, which put me in 21st place in my group. Then I moved onto playing Angry Birds.

I worked out using the Wii Fit for a half hour and on Just Dance for a half hour. I worked out 10 minutes on three different programs (2014, 2015 & 2016). The songs I worked out with on 2014 were Trouble Maker, Rich Girl and I Kissed a Girl. The songs I worked out with on 2015 were Speedy Gonzales, What Does the Fox Say and Happy. The songs I worked out with on 2016 were All About the Bass, Born This Way and Up Town Funk.

Just Dance 2014


Just Dance 2015


Just Dance 2016

In the evening I started a new diamond painting project, it's Disney Lion King. We watched YouTube videos. Then we started watching the 4th season of Northern Exposure. When Larry went to bed I watched Eternals, which is a Marvel Super Hero movie. Afterwards I watched an episode of Father Brown. I ended up doing 17,500 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth