Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Tuesday 4-27 Dancing and Having Fun

 


Fun Day


We had an overcast day with the temperature in the high 70s.

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges and the Event: Tri Peaks Mini of 10 games. It took me 30 minutes and 43 seconds, which put me in 23rd place in my group. Today was Tri Peak Tuesday, where every Tri Peak game you solve your points are doubled. I also did a few Tri Peaks and Klondike in the Star Club Solitaire Dark section.

While I played Solitaire games Larry worked on  a paper project.

We attended two virtual square dances. First was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Plus at 11:00. We had 34 participants. Dayle called four two couples Plus tips and a four couples tip. The third tip Dayle worked on Follow Your Neighbor in different positions. We had a great time dancing with friends and Dayle calling.

The second was Di Green and Terry's Weekly A1/A2 at 1:30. This week Di added an extra tip, which was a four couples tip at the end of the A2 session. Di and Terry called five tips in each session. During the sessions we had 32 participants and the Four Couples we had 27. We had a lot of fun dancing to Di and Terry and friends.

After the last dance we watched YouTube videos. In the evening we watched a couple of episodes of Downton Abbey. Then I watched a few episodes of Star Trek: Voyager. I ended up doing 27,500 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group.

 


Relaxing in front of the television  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth