Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Saturday 4-17 Laid Back Day

 

Laid back day

We didn't have anything on the agenda today so we hung around the house. The weather was cool with a high of 53 degrees. In the afternoon we had a little rain.

Larry finished a paper crafting project.

We have a cast iron griddle in the Minnie that we have used for many years. I asked Larry if he could clean it up for me. Today he cleaned it up and re-seasoned it via directions from Lodge Cast Iron. To further season it Larry suggested I use it to cook bacon for dinner. The bacon came out delicious.

I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 14 minutes and 54 seconds, which put me in 19th place in my group.

We spent the afternoon reading.

In the evening we watched the movie Fiddler on the Roof. We own the DVD and over the years we have watched it many times. It is about 3 hours long but we really enjoy it. Then I watched three episodes of Star Trek: Voyager. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth