Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Wednesday 4-14 Doing This and That

 

What should we do day?

We had another cool overcast day with wind out of the north. It was perfect weather for doing things outside.

Larry started the day out by going to the dentist. While we were on our camping trip Larry cracked a tooth so he called and made an appointment for this morning at 9:00. He left a little early to swing by the UPS Store to pick up our mail, we hadn't done this in over three weeks. The dentist put a temporary crown on the tooth and now has to go back in three weeks for the permanent. While there the dentist put the crown back on another tooth.

 

Dentist visit

While he was gone I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. I got stuck on a couple of expert games. It took me 5 hours, 50 minutes and 11 seconds, which put me in 12th place in my group. When I wasn't working on solving the Solitaire games I read.

 

Reading is fun

After lunch Larry went outside and replaced the sprinkler heads on the septic system. There are four of them and while they all still worked the years of sun and weather had deteriorated them. Rather than waiting for one to fail he decided to replace them. He was able to order them from a company out of Houston. 


 

Larry was busy doing this and that

In the evening we continued watching YouTube videos that we follow. We're almost caught up on them. Afterwards I started to watch the third season of Star Trek: Voyager. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 6th place in my group.

 

Relaxing in front of the television


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth