Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, April 19, 2021

Sunday 4-18 Visiting Louise

 

Just having fun

We had a wonderful day. It was cool all day with the high of 68 degrees.

We started the day out by going to Round Rock to visit Larry's sister, Louise. Before we went on our trip Larry had made Louise an Easter bag full of candy (jelly beans, chocolate egg, peanut butter egg, box of chocolate candies and small chocolate eggs). She was surprised and happy. Next up was taking care of a few home maintenance items. One of the transition pieces going from her laminate floor to her tile had become dislodged, Larry repaired this by gluing it down. In the same area he re-glued part of another transition that was loose. We have had the same problem at our house. We have laminate flooring and the transition strips can be easily broken or loosen. When I vacuum I have hit the strips and broken them off. Other times I have kicked them and broke them. Larry has fixed them multiple times. He also replaced one of her garage light led bulbs. Next up were her two outside water hose attachments, both of them were leaking, he was able to adjust the packing nuts and get them to stop leaking. While he did these projects I played with Alice her dog. 

We had brought lunch, which was bacon and baked beans. We put the bacon on hamburger buns. Louise made peanut butter cookies for dessert. We had a super visit with Louise and Alice.

 

Easter bag

I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Klondike Mini of 10 games. It took me 22 minutes and 36 seconds to finish, which put me in 15th place in my group.

Then I finished reading Cardington Crescent. We watched a couple of episodes of GizWiz and a few YouTube videos.

In the evening we finished watching the third season of Downton Abbey. Then I watched Star Trek: Voyager. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group for the week with 186,722 steps.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth