Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, April 24, 2021

Friday 4-23 It's Friday

 

Do the happy dance

Today was overcast with rain in the afternoon and late night. The high was 70 degrees.

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 7 games. It took me 12 minutes and 12 seconds to complete, which put me in 9yh place in my group. Then I played a few Star Club Retro 30th Anniversary, 2 Free Cell and 7 Pyramid. 

While I did my games Larry continued working on a paper project.

We attended three virtual dances. First was Joe Uebelacker's Weekly C1 at 10:00. We had 8 participants. 

Second was Dayle Hodge's Weekly Four Couples A1/A2 at 11:00. Dayle called two tips of A1 and A2. We had 27 participants for A1 and 23 participants for A2. Dayle helped the dancers by cueing when we needed him to. We had a super time.

The third was Di Green's Weekly C1 at 2:00. Di called six tips. We had 34 participants. Di worked on Interlocking Diamonds, Triangles, 3X2 Acey Ducey and four couples material. We had an outstanding afternoon of dancing to Di and Terry and friends.

After the dances we watched YouTube videos. I continue reading Silence in Hanover. We watched the squirrels and birds. In the evening we finished watching the fifth season of Downton Abbey. Then I watched a couple of episodes of Star Trek: Voyager. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group with 132,130 for the week.

 

A dove and squirrel sharing their food


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth