Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, April 23, 2021

Thursday 4-22 Dancing and Having Fun

 

Fun Day

We had another cool day with the high in the low 60s. 

We spent the day hanging around the house. I started the day by doing Daily Challenges and the Event: Pyramid Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 22 minutes and 40 seconds, which put me in 30th place in my group. Larry continued working on a paper project on the Cameo.

We attended two virtual square dances. The first was Dayle Hodge's Weekly C1 at 11:00. We had 28 participants for the two couple C1 and 16 for the four couples tip. Dayle put us in challenging positions and cued very little but we had a great time.

The second was Jeremy Butler's Weekly A2/C1 at 6:00. For the A2 tips we had 15 participants and the C1 tip we had 9. Even though it was a small group we had a super time.

 

Square dancing with friends

In between the dances we watched the birds and squirrels. The local weatherman Gordon said we're going to have rain tomorrow and we might have some hail. We have had the Minnie in the driveway but after Jeremy's dance we took it back to storage. 

We watched some YouTube videos. I did 26,600 steps, which put me in 3rd place in my group. We watched a couple of episodes of Downton Abby. Then I watched a few episodes of Star Trek: Voyager. I continued reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth