Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, April 16, 2021

Thursday 4-15 Minnie Project and Second Dose

 

Enjoying the rain

A front came in at midnight with rain. When we woke up the rain had stopped but it came back around 4:00 in the afternoon. It rained hard but stopped about a half hour later. A little while later it started to rain again and it stayed around all night. The front kept the temperature at 61 degrees

The construction workers next door have been plugged into our power and when it started raining really hard the breaker tripped, Larry noticed it because a couple of our security cameras are on the same circuit and they went offline. Larry tried to reset the breaker and it kept tripping so he unplugged the construction workers extension cord and he was then able to reset the breaker. When it stopped raining he plugged the extension cord back in and I told the workers they were back in business.

Larry started the day out by replacing the drain valve for the fresh water tank in the Minnie. He also installed new tank level sensors. This took him all morning. 

I did the Daily Challenges and the Event: Pyramid Mini of 5 games. It took me 12 minutes and 34 seconds, which put me in 11th place in my group. 

After lunch we went to Baylor Scott and White to get Larry the second dose of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. They gave him a nice sticker that says he's vaccinated. I'll get mine next week. On the way home we stopped by Walmart and did a little grocery shopping.

When we got home I put the groceries away. 

Larry moved the Minnie to the side of the house and filled the water tank, the new sensors worked perfectly along with the drain valve and there were no leaks. Everything works great. Way to go, Larry!!! While Larry finished up his project I read.

 

 We're so excited
 
We watched more YouTube videos. Then we started to watch the fourth season of Downton Abbey. When Larry went to bed I continued reading. I ended up doing 27,000 steps, which put me in 5th place in my group.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth