Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, April 26, 2021

Sunday 4-25 Yardwork and More

 


Gorgeous Day

We had a gorgeous day with the high of 84 and a lot of sunshine. In the afternoon a breeze came up.

We had a lot of activity in the birdfeeder and on the back porch. We had doves, hummingbirds, sparrows and finches. The squirrels were active on the porch and under the oak tree. At times the doves were eating along side the squirrels. 

I started the day out by doing the Daily Challenges and the Event: World Tour Mini of 10 games. It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 23 seconds, which put me in 25th place in my group. I also did some Star Club Retro Tri Peaks. 

Larry did our weekly grocery shopping online. Walmart delivered it at 1:00. They had to substitute a few items that were out of stock, the substitutes were fine.

Larry is done with his hippie guy and girl paper project, now he needs to decide how to display them. They are really cute.

 

Girl holding a peace sign and her cat with a peace sign tie

Guy holding a love sign with his dog with a peace sign and flower collar

The hippie couple and pets

After lunch we did some yardwork. Larry mowed the frontyard, while I weedeated. Then I took over the mowing and mowed half of the backyard. Larry blew off the the driveway, porch and walkway. Afterwards he treated for bugs. He used a backpack sprayer to treat the eves and foundation. He used a spreader and granular treatment for the yard areas. It took me an hour and a half to do my part. Larry worked a little longer.

 

Larry treating for bugs

We had two virtual square dances scheduled for today. First was Doren McBroom's Bi-Monthly DBD at 1:30 for an hour and a half. I zoomed in and we only had three people show up so after 10 minutes Doren decided to cancel the dance. 

The second dance was Loren Smith's Weekly A2/C1 at 7:30. Loren invited Ett McAtee to come help him call. We danced 3 A2 tips, 1 C1 Learn and 2 C1 tips. During the A2 session we had 31 participants and the C1 session we had 23. We had a great evening of dancing.

Before the dance we watched two episodes of the GizWiz and YouTube videos.

In the afternoon I did laundry. 

For dinner I barbecued baby back ribs. They came out delicious.

 

Doing Laundry

Baby Back Ribs

After the dance I started watching the 14th season of Murdock Mysteries. I ended up doing 26,000 steps, which put me in 2nd place in my group for the week with 185,141 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth