Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

9-8 Another Beautiful Day at Fun Valley


I did something different today, I went fishing. On Tuesday morning at 9 the square dancing group activity was Fish For Your Super. Last week I didn't go fishing but today I decided to participate. I haven't fished for a long time. There were about a dozen of us fishing and only three of us were ladies (Paula, Lucy and I). While I was fishing Larry and Flo watched. The men ended up catching all the fish but we all had fun. It took about 45 minutes to catch the amount we needed for dinner. I was so glad that I didn't rely on my fishing skills to have dinner because I would go without dinner.
fishing for my dinner
dancing during the morning workshop
After fishing we had an hour square dancing workshop and then there was an hour round dancing workshop. During the workshop we worked on a couple of moves. One of the moves we already but we don't do too often. The workshop was fun.

Larry and I didn't go to the afternoon workshop instead we hung around the Minnie. But we did go to the night dance. Most of the dancers were casually dressed. There were seven squares and a lot of round dancers. The after party was put on by the staff and they did a super job by performing three good skits. The last skit was hilarious. We had strawberries, apples, peanut butter, whip cream and sopaipilla for our snack. We had a great time.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth