Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

9-15 Keeping Dry



It started to rain during the night and continued on and off all day. Larry finished one book, started another one and finished it. Before we left on our trip we celebrated our birthdays with Louise and one of the presents she gave me was a dot-to-dot book for adults.  I did some of the dot-to-dots and I started reading a book. Flo slept. When the rain would stop Larry and I took Flo for a walk around the campground. For dinner I made enchiladas, the meat I used was HEB Hatch Chile Pork Sausage, which was new. They were spicy and delicious. One time when the rain stopped I went and took pictures. The last walk we took Flo on we saw that Butler was in a chair. His master told us that we had a good idea about giving Flo a chair so he went and bought one for Butler. He told us that it was a lot easier to have the chair instead on putting a tarp and blanket down for Butler. We had a very relaxing day and tried to keep dry.

Camping at Haviland Lake Campground
Haviland Lake

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth