Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

9-21 Another Day at El Vado Lake State Park



Larry was still not feeling well so we stayed put at El Vado Lake. We didn’t do too much. Larry slept on and off all day, I read and did some dot-to-dots and Flo slept and laid in the sun. When I went to pay for another night I took Flo with me but when we got to the road to go to the pay station she refused to go there. Instead she wanted to go back to Larry. When we got back to the Minnie she wanted to stay outside and enjoy the site so I put her on her chain. Then I told Larry I was going to pay for another night and Flo was outside. So once again I was off to the pay station. I wasn’t in any hurry because there was no one here and it was only noon. On the way back to Flo and Larry I stopped by the host’s trailer and told him we were going to stay another night. He was grateful now he didn’t have to bother us later. We had another relaxing day. Life Is Good!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth