Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Wednesday 4-22 Just Another Day

Just a relaxing day

Our day started out with a little drizzle and the clouds stayed in all day.

We didn't leave the house. Larry spent the day reading. I worked on my jigsaw puzzle. I also did my daily challenges and The Event: Spider Mini of 5 games. It took me 14 minutes and 11 seconds. I ended up coming in 12th in my group.

While relaxing we saw a hawk sitting on our neighbor's fence. Later in the day we saw him eating something in a tree.


The hawk looking for breakfast
After lunch I took a nap. For dinner I barbecued some HEB Jalapeno Sausage Bacon Poppers. Then we watched a few episodes of Eureka. Afterwards I watched a few episodes of Chuck. I did 26,000 steps.


HEB Poppers



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth