Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, April 17, 2020

Thursday 4-16 Just Another Day

Don't worry and be happy

We had a great day of just hanging around the house. Larry did some reading and I worked on my puzzle. We went to town and picked up our mail.

About 70,000 miles ago Larry replaced the front breaks on the Minnie. Today he took one of the front tires off to check the brake pads, while they would last awhile longer he decided to go ahead and replace them, he ordered the brake pads off the internet, they should be here sometime next week.

After lunch I laid down for a couple of hours. While I was napping Larry continued reading.


Reading is fun

In the evening we watched some YouTube videos. Then we watched a couple more episodes of Baptiste and started to watch Eureka. Years ago we watched Eureka and liked it so we decided to watch it again. It's a adventure, comedy,drama in a small town called Eureka where a U.S. Marshall becomes the sheriff. The residents are the best minds in the U.S. and are secretly tucked away to build futuristic inventions. Then I finished watching the first season of Jack Ryan and started the second season. I did 24,000 steps. I did my daily challenges. We had a very relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth