Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Wednesday 4-15 Treating for Bugs and Weeds

Beautiful Day

We had a beautiful day. It started out with a very cool 44 degrees but the wind was gone. It got up to 67 degrees.

While waiting for it to warm up Larry read. I did my daily challenges and The Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 8 minutes and 22 seconds, which put me 8th place in my group of 50 players.

After lunch we went outside to do some yardwork. I removed cobwebs using the cobweb remover brush. While I was doing this Larry got out the blower and blew the leaves from the gravel around the house. Next he treated the yards for bugs and then he got his backpack sprayer and sprayed the eves and foundation with bug killer. Lastly he used a pump sprayer to spray the gravel for weeds. 


Blowing leaves off the gravel

Treating the yards for bugs

Cobweb remover

Spraying for bugs around the house

After working outside Larry read a bit. While Larry read I took a nap.

In the evening we started watching a PBS series called Baptiste, it's a detective series. We watched two episodes. We also watched episode 3 of Call the Midwife. Afterwards I continued watching the first season of Jack Ryan. I did 20,000 Steps.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth