Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, April 6, 2020

Sunday 4-5 Reading and Working Out



Another relaxing day


We had an overcast day but it didn't rain. It got into the 60's.

I finished reading a great book called Beneath A Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan. It was a historic fiction that took place in Italy. It was about a young Italian teenage boy (Pino Lella)  growing up in Milan, Italy while it was occupied by the Nazis. It's about his adventures helping the Jews and the Resistance.


Reading is fun

In the afternoon I worked out for a half hour using Gold's Gym. I did my daily challenges and The Event:Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 3 hours, 11 minutes and 20 seconds. I came in 10th place in my group.


Working out

In the evening we watched a couple of episodes of Midsomer Murders. I started to watch the first season of Single-Handed, it's a police series that takes place in Ireland. Acorn said I already watched it but I didn't remember it. I did 20,000 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth