Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Monday 4-27 Just Having Fun

Hold on tight

We had a very windy day with the wind out of the south. The temperature got up to 85 degrees with humidity of 41%. 

We were surprised to receive an email from Progressive insurance saying that due to the coronavirus they were going to refund us 20% of our automobile insurance premium. They also insure our motorhome and motorcycle, hopefully this will also apply to them. 
    
We spent the day inside. Larry played with computer games that you use on the television. Some of the games work while others didn't. Larry likes to play around with technology to see how it works. I did my daily challenges and The Event: Two Game Tango with 10 Klondike games and 10 Spider games. I spent 2 hours, 23 minutes and 7 seconds to complete the challenge. This put me in 15th place in my group. We also read.


Reading is fun

I have had a Garmin Vivo Fit for many years that keeps track of my steps and different activities. My device actually tracks calories burned, miles walked, step goal and how many steps I do, date and time. My daily goal is 17,000 steps but I normally do at least 20,000. I have accepted a challenge on the Garmin connect website of 125K. I came in first place in my group last week. I've been doing 150K a week for a couple of weeks and now the website moved me to the 150K group. I figure in order to reach this goal I'll have to do about 21,500 steps a day. I guess I need to get stepping. I ended up doing 25,000 steps today.

In the evening we watched our YouTube videos. We continued watching Eureka and Chuck.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth