Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, April 24, 2020

Thursday 4-23 Wildlife Friends

Awesome Day

We had an awesome day. It was beautiful with a lot of sunshine. It got into the 80's.





In the morning I did my daily challenges and The Event: Tri Peaks Adventures of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 35 minutes and 16 seconds. I came in 11th place in my group. Larry read.

Around 10:30 we went to town. it's been a week since we have been to town. The last few weeks we have been surprised to see the local car wash is open. Today we stopped by. They were making sure there was plenty of distance between each car, they have also removed the hoses from the vacuums and are not providing any towels to wipe off your car. We didn't even get out of the car, simply rode through the wash and exited. From there we picked up our groceries via Walmart curb service and then we stopped in at The UPS Store to pick up our mail.


Weekly grocery shopping
 
After lunch I worked on my jigsaw puzzle and Larry continued reading. This morning Larry saw a recipe for corn fritters, they sounded good so I made them for dinner. They were not difficult to make and they came out good, however, Larry didn't like them, I thought it they were ok. I probably won't make them again.


Corn Fritters

While we were hanging around the house the hawk returned to do more hunting. A little later when we were watching television our neighbor's dog started barking and ran towards her fence. I looked out the door to see what she was barking at and found it was a possum. I scared it away by saying hi to the dog. I got one picture but it wasn't very good. After Larry went to bed a racoon walked around the backyard and a couple of deer decided to bed down in the backyard. They stayed around for about an hour. We had free wildlife entertainment. How cool is that!!!


The hawk looking for dinner

The possum running away


We spent the evening finishing up the second season of Eureka. Afterwards I watched a few episodes of Chuck. I did 24,000 steps. We had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth