Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, April 10, 2020

Thursday 4-9 A Storm Came Through



What a hot humid day. When we got up it was 70 degrees with 94% humidity. It got close to 90 degrees then a front came through and dropped the temperature into the 60's By the time I went to bed it was 68 degrees and the humidity was 82%.


The temperature at 11:30 pm

This afternoon Larry had his table setup on the driveway and was working on adding a propane connection in the Minnie when the front came in, first he heard some thunder, then it got darker and started to rain. He had to stop and put everything away. The rain didn't last long but it rained really hard and the wind was blowing. It was nice to see the temperature drop.

After putting everything away Larry went back to reading a book.

I did my daily challenges and The Event: Free Cell Adventure of 20 games. It took me 4hours, 16 minutes and 8 seconds. I got stuck on one game for over an hour. But when I finished I was in 16th position in my group. I also worked out for a half hour using my Gold's Gym program.

Working Out with Gold's Gym

In the evening we watched a movie on Amazon called The Wipers Time, which about a newspaper written by Captain Fred Roberts and his men in the trenches in 1916. The stories were humorous stories about the war to make the troops laugh and relax. It was a great movie and made you laugh. Then we watched a couple of episodes of Tales of the Loop, Then I finished watching Winter and watched an episode of Hunter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth