Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, April 27, 2020

Sunday 4-26 Laid Back Day

Smile and be happy

I hope everyone had a great Sunday. We did even though we stayed around the house.

Larry finished reading a book and started a new one. I did my Daily Challenges and The Event: Free Cell Mini of 5 games. I came in 8th place in my group of 50 players. I completed the games in 7 minutes and 13 seconds. I missed 7th place by 1 second and I made 8th by 1 second. The Microsoft Solitaire games are a lot of fun and challenging because of the different levels. The levels are Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Master and Grand Master. Each level get harder and I'm still struggling getting pass the Hard. At times I just play the Microsoft Solitaire individual games of Klondike, Spider, Free Cell, Pyramid and Tri Peaks at different levels to see how I do. 

After breakfast I laid down for a couple of hours. When I got up I made lunch. It was easy because we had a a premade Pasta Salad from Walmart. When we do our weekly online grocery order we always order a few premade salads. They taste good, I don't have to chop anything up and they're the prefect size. If we buy the fixings for salads I usually throw a lot of it away because I prefer eating something else but Larry loves salads.

In the afternoon I slow cooked the rest of our pork roast in a crock pot. While that was slow cooking I played some virtual reality games and Larry read. Larry put the final two coats of teak oil on the platform. We watched GizWiz and YouTube videos. I started did a little housework and laundry. I did some Sudoku puzzles.



Removing extra oil from platform
Finished Platform

It took about 4 hours to slow cook the pork roast. After it was done I made it into pulled pork. For dinner we had pulled pork wraps.



Pull pork for our wraps


In the evening we continued watching Eureka and I watched a few episodes of Chuck. I did 20,000 steps. We had a very relaxing day. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth