Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, April 13, 2020

Sunday 4-12 Happy Easter

Happy Easter

Happy Easter. I hope everyone had a great day.

Our day started out with a hard rain but by mid-morning the rain was gone. The wind stayed around all day. By the afternoon the sun came out and the day became a gorgeous Easter day.

Our hummingbird feeder was busy in the afternoon and early evening with a couple of hummingbirds coming to it for a drink. Sometimes one of the birds tries to drink but another one will chase it away, last year we saw the same thing. We read that a hummingbird can be very possessive of the feeder. It was very relaxing watching the hummingbirds at the feeder.


A hummingbird flying to the feeder

The hummingbird drinking from the feeder


In the afternoon Larry started to re-edit my annual book from last year. I took a nap. Then I worked on my puzzle and worked out for an hour. I used the Wii Fit for a half hour and the Gold's Gym for a half hour. It had been over a week since I used the Wii Fit. But in the evening I do fifteen minutes jazz routine I had learned years ago. I did 20,000 steps.


Working Out


For dinner I barbecued half of the rack of pork ribs. 


Pork ribs


In the evening we finished watching World on Fire on PBS. It was very good but the ending of the season was a cliffhanger so we have to watch it next season to see how it comes out. Then I started watching the Murdock Mysteries movies. The movies starred Peter Outerbridge as William Murdock and Keeley Hawes as Julia Ogden. There are three movies and each one is an hour and a half long. I watched the first two. The movies were where the Murdock Mysteries series came from. I like the series but I like the movies a lot more. I did my daily challenges. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth