Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Tuesday 4-21 Working on Boat Platform

Smile and be happy

We had a beautiful day of sunshine and a little wind. It got up in the low 80's.  

In the morning I did my daily challenges and The Event: The Hard Road of 16 games. It took me 1 hour, 47 minutes and 43 seconds. I came in 11th place in my group. Larry read.

While we were eating lunch the mailman came and delivered an Air Door Actuator for the truck. It controls the temperature of the heater/AC. Sometimes the air conditioner would blow hot air instead of cold air so Larry would have to turn off the truck and restart it and then the air conditioner would work correctly. After lunch Larry decided to replace it. He said it was very easy. It took about ten minutes. He said that he should have replaced it years ago.


Air Door Actuator

After doing the truck project. He decided to move on to putting teak oil on the boat platform. First he wet sanded down the platform where it was needed. After the platform dried he put a coat of teak oil on the platform. It takes a few hours in the sun to dry so tomorrow he'll put another coat on. The platform is looking great.


Putting teak oil on the platform

The platform drying in the sun
   
While Larry was doing the platform I mowed the yards, took about an hour. Then I worked on my puzzle. It's slowly getting done.


Almost done

In the evening we watched a few episodes of Eureka. Then I watched a few episodes of Chuck. I ended up doing 22,000 steps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth