Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Friday 4-24 Exciting Day

Exciting Day

We had a hot day, it got into the low 90's. It didn't feel that bad because the humidity was low and there was a little wind.



The temperature at our house at 5:00

I'm very excited for a couple of reasons. The first reason was Larry bought a Virtual Reality headset and remote controller. For the last few days Larry has been watching YouTube videos on Virtual Reality products. It looked fun so he decided to order an inexpensive one. We received it this afternoon. Larry set up the headset and downloaded some games (roller coasters, target practice program and movie videos). It took him a bit to get it to work but once it was setup he gave me the headset so I could play the games. When playing the target game, the targets change colors and move so you have to look up and down and turn around to find them. It was a lot of fun. We watched a few movie clips, they were short but ok. We'll continue playing with the new toy.


Where is the target

I found it, pushing the bottom on the controller to shoot the target

Looking for the next target

Shooting more targets
  

The next exciting thing was I finished my Photomosaics jigsaw puzzle. I started assembling this puzzle 11-24-19, it took almost 5 months to finish. When I got this puzzle from Louise I thought it would be easy because it was only 1,000 pieces and I usually do 2,000 pieces puzzles. It was hard because it didn't have a poster of the puzzle to see where the pieces go. The hardest part of the puzzle was that there were a lot of small individual pictures within the puzzle. I also didn't work on it every day, in fact I skipped weeks and even the entire month of January. I think this puzzle was the most time consuming and challenging I have done. I did have fun.



All the pieces of the puzzle

The puzzle about halfway assembled

The puzzle a few days ago

The finished puzzle

We spent the day indoors. Larry put another two coats of teak oil on the boat platform. We watched our YouTube videos. For dinner I barbecued hamburgers.

In the evening we watched Eureka. I finished the second season of Chuck. I did my daily challenges I didn't have an event today. I did 23,000 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth