Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Tuesday 4-14 Keeping Busy

Keeping busy doing this and that

It was windy all day and the temperature was in the high 50's. What should we do?

We have seen a few spiders crawling around in the house, Larry wants to spray outside for bugs but it's been too windy, instead he has been reading. Yesterday we finished editing my yearly book and today we received an e-mail from Blurb with a great discount. Blurb often offers discounts but sometimes you have to wait a bit to get a good one. Larry uploaded my book to their server and placed an order. It will take a few weeks to receive them but we're in no hurry.

In the morning I did my daily challenges and The Event: World Tour Mini of 7 games. It took me 16 minutes and 55 seconds to complete the event. I came in 19th place in my group of 50 players.

It has been nice and cool all day. What a perfect day to mow!!! A few days ago I mowed the frontyard  and half of the backyard. They still look fine but we haven't mowed the far back for a few weeks and that grass is getting tall. We have a lot of oak trees and they have been shredding a lot of pollen so the last couple of times I mowed I decided to wear a dust mask. I just wanted to make sure I didn't inhale too much pollen and dust. After lunch I got the lawn mower out and mowed the back section of the backyard. When I finished mowing I weedeated around the trees and areas I couldn't get to. It took me an hour and a half to mow. Larry blew off the lawn mower and out the garage and down the driveway.


I'm ready to mow

You might remember a few weeks ago we bought a new Windows based tablet to use as a monitor for our security cameras, it has been working really well but Larry wondered how it would work hooked up to to a larger monitor. We have a 19 inch flat panel television in the Minnie, we rarely use it so he decided he would try using it as the monitor. He temporarily set it up on a stand that came with it on the desk. He testing it out to see what he wants to do. 

In the evening we watched an Amazon movie called Stone of Destiny, it was about a dedicated nationalist (Ian Hamilton) who reignited Scottish pride in the 1950's. Ian and his gang steal the Stone of Destiny from England and return it to Scotland. Then we started to watch the first season of Jack Ryan on Amazon, Larry and I watched the first episode and after he went to bed I watched two more. Then I watched the second season of Above Suspicions. I was going to start watching the third season but it's not available. I did 20,000 steps.  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth