Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Saturday 4-25 More Virtual Reality

Beautiful sunny day

We had a beautiful day with a lot of sun and wind. It was cooler today than yesterday, it got up into the high 70's.

I spent the morning playing my Daily Challenges and The Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me about 2.5 hours. I was doing very well until I got stuck on game #18 and #19. By the time I finished I was in 12th place in my group of 50 players.  

Larry continued playing with our new Virtual Reality Headset. He did more reading about how they work and found that some games don't need a controller at all. Yesterday, we were playing the game where you looked for a target and shoot at it. We thought we had to fire on the target with the controller but actually it worked by just looking at the target. We were wondering why some targets were blowing up without firing the controller. The more you learn about how visual reality works the more fun it is. Today he downloaded Pac Man, Racer and Haunted House. The graphics were good especially the Haunted House. The Racer is where you are a pilot of a jet. The goal is to go as far as possible without hitting a building, to avoid the buildings you have to move your head from side to side. The farther you go the faster you fly. It's very challenging. The Haunted House has great graphics of monsters and other objects. I only played the games a little while. When I removed the headset it took awhile for my eyes to readjust. I had a lot of fun. Some people have problems with virtual reality games causing them to be nauseous. Larry sometimes has problems with nausea at IMax movies or in the round types of movies, especially at theme parks like Epcot. Today while playing the haunted house game he got nauseous and had to stop, it took a couple of hours before he felt back to normal.



Playing more virtual reality games.


For dinner we had hamburgers. After dinner we watched Eureka. When Larry went to bed I started to watch the third season of Chuck. I did 26,000 steps.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth