Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, April 20, 2020

Sunday 4-19 Saying Hello to Friends

Hot and Humid Day

In the morning it was overcast and windy. It was misting a bit. The sun came out after lunch but it still was a humid. The temperature got into the low 80's.


The temperature at the house at 11:30

I spent the morning doing my daily challenges and The Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. I ended up coming in 15th in my group with the time of 1 hour, 53 minutes and 45 seconds. We watched our weekly GizWiz program. Larry did some reading.

Yesterday, we received a text message from our friends in Marble Falls (Sharon and Garry) that they were setting up a Zoom Video for their A group today at 2:00. Larry setup the computer so we could participate. A few minutes before the meeting Sharon sent an e-mail giving us the meeting number and password so we could login. Their were eleven of us who attended the meeting. We had not seen our square dancing friends since we have been in lock down because of the coronavirus. We went around the group and everyone summarized what we have been doing in the last few weeks. It was fun and worked excellent. We really miss all our friends very much.

After the meeting I watered my flowers. It has been almost a month since I planted my flowers and they are growing fast. I don't have any buds yet but the seeds are germinating very well. Below is a picture of the plants.


Update on my flowers

At dinnertime my friend (racoon) came on our porch looking for food. He didn't find any so he climbed back down the stairs and left. He was too fast to get a picture. We continue watching hummingbirds coming to the feeder.

In the evening we continued watching Eureka. I continued watching Chuck. I did 20,000 steps and came in second place in my group of ten people on my 125K step challenge. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth