Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

10-3 Playing with my Garmin VIVOFIT 2

My vivofit 2
I wore my vivofit 2 all day just to see how it works. By 11:00 pm I was 4062 steps over my goal of 7216, it was fun playing with it. It told me that I had gone 4.71 miles and burned 1677 calories. It's amazing how much activity you do that you don't realize until you get a device like this. It also tracks your sleep and shows you a graph of how much you move while you are sleeping, I don't know how accurate that part is but the amount of time I slept appeared to be correct. In the morning Larry took me to the gym, where I walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes, 30 minutes of weight machines and 15 minutes of stretching. In the evening we went to Allemande Hall for our A2 square dancing lessons for a couple of hours. I have been tracking my calorie intake and exercise on My Fitness Pal for years. The Garmin vivofit 2 communicates with this program and syncs the information I enter to its database. You can then view data on both the Garmin site and the My Fitness Pal. Lots of cool graphs showing you information on. I'm having fun playing with my new toy.

At our A2 lesson with the TIPS Club we learned three moves, Motivate, Switch the Wave and Pass and Roll. We were shy one person to make two squares so Dale had to work with one square at a time so the learning process was a little slower than normal. We had a good night of learning A2 moves. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth