Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, October 29, 2016

10-28 Under the Weather

I'm sick
I was in bed most of the day. Last night when I went to bed I was all stuffed up and couldn't breathe so I used some nasal spray, this cleared me up enough that I could sleep. I woke up with chills and aching and told Larry that I wasn't getting up. I stayed in bed until noon and then I got up to eat something, then I went back to bed. While I was in bed Larry took care of Flo and himself. Larry had a doctor's appointment at 1:45, he's not sick he just wanted to get a physical. While there they gave him a flu shot. On the way home he swung by Walmart to pick me up some juice and he picked up a chicken for dinner. When it was time for dinner I got up and cut up the chicken. I didn't have to do this, Larry would have but I was feeling a little better. While I was sleeping Larry watched TWITT, it is a tech show that we use to watch all the time but it has probably been over a year since we last saw it. In the evening we watched YouTube videos on RV living, then we watched the DVD X-Men Days of Future Past. We liked this one a lot better than X-Men Origins Wolverine. It was more like the other X-Men movies. After the movie I went back to bed.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth