Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, October 30, 2016

10-29 Getting Better

Sunny Day
I woke up feeling a little better but I didn't get out of bed until 8:30. I had some breakfast and went back to bed. While I was sleeping Larry wrote a couple of reviews for The Seeds Program. One was on the Defiant Motion Solar Security Light and the other was the Genesis Impact Driver. Once he wrote the reviews he submitted them. Both products work really well. By 2:00 I was feeling a lot better so I vacuumed the house. For dinner I baked some chicken and made an HEB Thailand Red Curry, this was something new, it was spicy and very good. After dinner I did a little workout for fifteen minutes. Larry received an e-mail from Google Play saying if we rented a movie from them we could rent it half price. Early this week we had bought a couple X-Men movies at Target and we watched both of them. Google Play had X-Men Apocalypse which is the newest one and we have not seen it so we rented it. They introduced a few characters that were in the first three movies. It was very good. We had another relaxing day.

The Defiant Motion Solar Security Light
The Genesis Impact Driver

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth